THE PLANNING LEARNING PROCESS
School Name : SMA
Subject : Chemistry
Class / : X / 1
Allocation Time : 1 x 30 minute
A. STANDARD COMPETENCE
Describe characteristic of solution, measuring method and it’s applied.
B. BASE COMPETENCE
Explain the development of concept oxidation and reduction reactions to the relationship between name’s arrangement of compound and it’s applied.
- Choose the oxidator and redactor on the redoks reactions.
- Electrochemical cell
D. THE PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
Students understand redoks reaction and electrochemical and apply it to estimate redoks reaction so that can solve the problem in their life.
E. MATERIAL OF THE STUDY
- Cell of electrochemical
F. METHOD OF THE STUDY
Discussion Information, Demonstration. group discussion giving an assighment.
G. STRATEGY OF THE STUDY
- Students scrutinize the information about indicator from the oxidator redactor materials.
- Students scrutinize the information about indicator from the materials electrochemical cell that will be done.
- Give information about the way of the exercise.
- Divide the group.
- Students do exercise of elektrokimia cell
- students with their group about the result of the exercise.
The last activity
- Post test
- Students make conclusion from their discussion result with the teacher.
H. TOOLS / THE SOURCE OF THE STUDY
- Kimia book
- Tools and material of the exercise
a. Technique : Written
b. Shape of instrument : Analysis test and performance
c. Instrument :
1. Distinction event reduction and oxidation in reaction
Zn + H2SO4 Zn SO4 + H2
2. At oxidation 1 mole H2S become H2SO4. How much mole electron liberated ?
3. What the named electrochemical cell ?
1. Zn experience oxidation because oxidation Zn ascend from
zero become +2 H2SO4 experience reduction, because district
oxidation +1 descend from H become +1 become zero.
2. At oxidation liberated 8 mole electron – because difference
district oxidation if 8 (district oxidation 8 change from -2
3. Electrochemical cell is instrument used to produce electric
with put on redoks reaction spontaneous.
Semarang, 3 May 2008
ARIF FADHOLI W.A, S.Pd.I